How we deal with personal information
We are committed to protecting your personal privacy and understand that you have a right to control how your personal information is used. We will deal with personal information in accordance with the requirements of the National Privacy Principles.
- We will only collect information that is necessary for what we do.
- We will be fair in the way that we collect information about you.
- We will tell you what we intend to do with your information, and whether we disclose it to any third parties.
- Wherever possible, we will collect information directly from you.
- If we collect information about you from someone else we will, wherever possible, make sure ?that you know we have done this.
- We will use or disclose information about you in ways that are consistent with your expectations and our Privacy Statement or are required by law.
- We will make sure that information about you is accurate and up to date.
- We will keep information about you secure.
- We will be open about what kinds of personal information we hold and what we do with it.
- We will not use indentifiers that government agencies have given you.
- Wherever practical we will allow you to deal with us anonymously.
Use of web and internet devices
What to do if you have a problem or question
If you have any privacy related questions or problems please contact our privacy officer
Where to go for more information about privacy
For more information about privacy issues and protecting your privacy, please visit the privacy commissioners web site www.privacy.gov.au (Australia).